- 48 bits LBA can Break...
Disponível a partir de:
- 48 bits LBA can Break Capacity-Limit to Support HDD larger than 137GB.
- Supports 1-lane 2.5Gbps PCI Express.
- Hot-plug capability.
- Supports SATA II transfer rate of 3.0Gbps.
- Fully compliant with Serial ATA 1.0 specifications.
- Supports two independent Serial ATA channels.
- Independent Link, Transport, and data FIFO.
- Independent command fetch, scatter/gather, and command execution.
- Supports Legacy Command Queuing (LCQ).
- Supports Native Command Queuing (NCQ).
- Supports Non-zero offsets NCQ.
- Supports Out of order data delivery NCQ.
- Supports FIS-based switching with Port Multipliers.
- 31 Commands and Scatter/Gather Tables per Port.
- Two Pin headers on board for LED connection.
- Suitable for standard and low profile slot. Low profile bracket included.
- Software compatibility: 32/64 bit support for Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7/Server 2003, 2008 , Linux, Supports 'Non booting' drivers for Mac OS X v.10.3.9 & above
- Provides RAID 0 (Stripping) to greatly increase the performance of data transfer by simultaneously writing data to 2 drives.
- Provides RAID 1 (Mirroring) to protect the data from a disk failure by writing identical data on 2 drives.
- RAID 0+1 (Mirrored-Stripping) combine both Striping and Mirroring technologies to provide both the performance enhancements that come from Striping and the data availability and integrity that comes from Mirroring.